- 1.5 skeins of Noro Kureyon in a blue-green colorway (disconitnued). Enough to make a hat and scarf
- 1 skein of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock (superwash merino) in the Ruby Slippers colorway (my icon)
- 2 skeins of Rowan Kid Silk Haze in a lavender/purple
- 3 skeins Rowan 4-ply tweed in a Maroon (discontinued): enough for a scarf and hat [the color is more red than this: , but this is a rough approximation]
- Rowan Cotton Tape pattern book
I don't have a photo of the Noro, but imagine, if you will: Blue, Green, Brown and Purple. In that order. I've got about one and three-quarters of a skein, which is plenty.
As of now, I have two solicitations for the BMFA, but nothing for the others. I'm open to most trades.